Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Year 10 Work Experience

Just a reminder that Work Experience will be taking place from Monday 9th July until Friday 13th July for all Year 10 learners.
If you have any questions please email me - kb@newporthigh.co.uk

Year 10 learners can collect their bus tokens from 3pm from the admin hatch Thursday and Friday of this week.

Your paperwork will tell you what to wear, what hours you will be working and lunch arrangements. I am still waiting for some student paperwork, and I am sure it will be with me tomorrow and I will pass it on to you.

Please can Year 10 also collect a work experience booklet and a Health and Safety booklet from D2:01 any time on Thursday and Friday. The booklets will help to prepare you for your placement.

Finally - Please remember you are representing our school and also yourselves next week.

I am sure you will enjoy your placement and learn many new skills.

Thanks,

Miss Butcher